Process Gas Analysis
The foundation of our plant testing and troubleshooting services is the ability to sample and analyse a wide variety of process gas streams under challenging conditions. Sulphur Experts invented many of the key sampling and analytical methods employed in the industry and utilize these proprietary techniques to provide accurate results, even under the most demanding conditions.
Sulphur Experts is also proficient in many EPA and ASTM gas analysis methods which can be applied to a wide range of gas analysis situations.
Finally, Sulphur Experts also supports an active research and development department to continue to expand our specialised analytical expertise into challenging applications.
Sulphur Experts provides specialised analytical services in the following areas:
- Feed gas analysis
- Acid gas analysis
- SRU and TGU inter-stage process gas analysis
- Tail gas analysis
- SAGD off gas analysis
- Sulphur pit vent gas analysis
- Sour fuel gas system analysis
- Merox™ system process gas analysis
- ICGG sour stream analysis
- LPG analysis
Sulphur Experts have developed proprietary analytical expertise to allow for accurate sampling and characterisation of gas streams for the following components in a wide range of host process gases:
- H2S, SO2, COS, CS2
- sulphides and di-sulphides
- thiols and others
- C1 through C20 analysis including PON and PONA analysis
Air/inert Gas Components:
- H2, Argon, O2, N2, CO, CO2 and others
- NH3, HCN, methanol and others